Posts tagged ohitsmandi
Posts tagged ohitsmandi
My darling friend Mandi tagged me so I’m going to answer these questions.
1. Favorite color?
Aubergine (dark purple)
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
This is the meanest question ever. Um …”The Outsiders” by S.E. Hinton. Or “Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs” by Chuck Klosterman or “Girlfriend in a Coma” by Douglas Coupland or The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe. I can’t pick just one.
3. You’re stranded on an Island and can have any 3 people with you who do you choose?
How …what!? I’m going to pick only famous people because I can’t decide between my best friends so …Darren Criss and Lea Michele because obviously and I don’t know …someone on National Geographic or Discovery Channel who can help us not die.
4. What is your music genre of choice?
Actually really depends on my mood but usually I can always listen to showtunes no matter my mood.
5. Last text message sent?
"Only time will tell."
6. All time favorite television show?
Ooo um probably a tie between Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
7. If you were a superhero what would your name and power be?
I don’t know about a name but I think my power would be teleportation.
8. Cats or dogs?
9. Do you enjoy musical theatre? Favorite show?
Haha that’s a silly question. Favourite show is RENT.
10. Quick grab something closest to you! What is it?
My cell phone.
11. iPhone/Apple products in general yes or no?
Definitely. The next edition to my family will be an iPad but I don’t know when.
And now …if I have tagged you then you are encouraged to answer the questions below the cut. Then tag me and a bunch of other people and come up with your own eleven questions for them.
Was season four the last season because I hated how they ended it.
Yeah I think it was season four. They ended it so poorly! Ugh I did not like it at all!
I MISS THAT SHOW SO MUCH.
ME TOO! Though season four wasn’t too good. I think season two had some of the best songs of the series.
EXACTLY! I went and saw her first monster ball tour and she was phenomenal. I went to her last tour and she had lost her freaking mind. If she would just SING she would be golden. It’s really sad and disappointing.
I think she’s let the performance art aspect of her career take over to an extreme and at this point it’s going to drive people away and also keep people from seeing the talented behind it all. The spectacle is out of control now and it’s starting to become the only thing people see.
I wasn’t a huge fan of applause but it grew on me after awhile. However from what I have heard I’ve HATED most of it and I’m a huge lover of pop music. Sadly, I just think Gaga has lost her mind.
I’ve just sort of been watching the progression of this record and stuff and like, I love her and think she is spectacularly talented and very smart and I’d love to pick her brain about art and music and philosophy but I’ve been really disappointed in just the entire process and marketing of this record. I too love pop music and I love the kind of performance art aspect of her but not this time around.
Man, I’d love to see her make a record that was just full of nonsense, honest to goodness god pop songs and her voice - which I do think is wonderful.
HA. From what I’ve heard I have to agree.
"Applause" is only kind of okay and I haven’t heard any of the other songs but if my friend Tranna - who loves pop music like no one I’ve ever seen - thinks it’s terrible then I don’t have high hopes.
Omg I feel ya. After I lost a ton of weight my mattress was killing me. When we moved I finally got another and I have never been more thankful for something.
Mine is killing me. The worst part is that it’s only five or so years old and I took really good care of it too. I rotated and flipped it regularly but in the last like, year-ish it’s gotten so bad.
Best of luck!
You’re my favorite.
1. First impression: Who is this super cool girl that loves the same music as me, watches my shows, and love Broadway musicals?
2. Truth is: You’re still super cool but you’ve also become one of my favourite people because you’re like, the nicest people on the planet.
3. How old do you look: Your age.
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Like, all of the time because you’re such a weirdo. In the best way.
5. Have you ever made me mad: Not ever.
6. Best feature: The incredible size of your heart.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: The biggest and best friend-crush.
8. You’re my: Favourite Arizonian and also my favourite non-fictional Mormon.
9. Name in my phone: Mandi [last name]
10. Should you post this too? Yes. I have a feeling that by the time I’ve replied you already have.